DevOps Engineer Role
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer for a key client based in Northumberland,
* As a DevOps Engineer, your bread and butter will include work with: RHEL/Centos, Puppet, AWS, Terraform, Vault, Python, Jenkins, and code and security analysis tools (like SonarQube).
* The go-to for deploying and orchestrating Microservices architecture, you’ll have experience deploying scalable and highly available, transactional HTTP services including APIs.
* You’re passionate about DevOps, and you have spun up and looked after databases like MySQL, MongoDB and Cassandra, and the more you know about Docker, Kubernetes and Rancher the better.
Key Skills and Technologies:
* Experience in CI/CM/CD in cloud environments
* Experience in AWS – services such as VPC, EC2, EBS, Route 53, AWS WAF, AWS ALB, ELB, Network ACLS, Security Groups, AWS KMS, S3 and any other relevant services from AWS.
* Experience in micro services architecture
* Experience of working in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment, delivering products within specific time-scales and engaging with multiple Stakeholders
* An ability to quickly comprehend and convert technical requirements into solutions
* Significant and demonstrable experience with continuous integration and delivery tools like Jenkins
* Significant and demonstrable experience of using, operating, patching and securing Linux operating systems like RHEL
* Significant and demonstrable experience of shell scripting languages like BASH or Python
* Significant and demonstrable experience of deploying, supporting and patching cloud based applications
* Significant and demonstrable experience working with distributed version control systems like Git
* Significant and demonstrable experience of configuration management software like Chef, Ansible and Puppet
* Significant and demonstrable experience implementing a DevOps culture and automation best practices
* Significant and demonstrable experience of clustering and load balancing applications and services, like NGINX
* Significant and demonstrable experience static code analysis and security tools like SonarQube or Checkmarx ?
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.