This position has been filled
International Medical Operations Administrator
Administator required by Whitehall Resources on a 6 month contract based in Shropshire
Assistance with projects as required with a focus on HCP (Healthcare Professional) engagement process including contracts, payments/payment queries and approval process in adherence with quality and compliance standards.
When required assist the Medical Operations Manager with organising internal and external meetings, which can include hotel accommodations and services, transportation, budgeting and approval of materials as well as other similar activities to support the needs of the business.
Assistance with monthly team budgets and other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
– Experienced administrator with great attention to detail
– Financial acumen
– Ability to understand/work with various online IT systems
– Task orientated with high agility, good time management, able to deal with high workload in peak times
– Experience of working in a large or global organisation
– Experience of working within a quality and compliance environment with application of policies, procedures and guidelines
– Experience of basic event/meeting planning
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.