DevOps Engineer Role
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer for a key client based in Manchester,
Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
* Project will aim to reduce the technical debt and drive the required remediation and improvements with the application teams in a targeted and structured manner. This will help to build a lasting capability, improving certainty of outcome based contracts and consistency of delivery across projects.
* Knowledge of containerisation technologies, docker, kubernetes.
* The Dev Ops Engineer will be responsible for reducing toil through automation and optimisation of operational tooling.
* Dev Ops Engineers drive continual improvement throughout the application lifecycle by employing industry standard techniques including continuous integration and deployment pipelines, containerisation, and infrastructure as code.
* They reduce the impact of organisational silos as they are responsible for investigations throughout the entire technology stack.
* They help to reduce technical debt by maintaining and progressing the modernisation hub backlog.
* SC advantageous but not required at this time
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.