This position has been filled
IT/ERP Project Manager
IT/ERP Project Manager required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 6 month contract working for our client in the UK.
Our Client is looking for a proven, tried and tested Senior IT/ERP Project Manager to drive the technology driven change agenda in their IT systems.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects to time, cost and quality along with the scope definition and management, Creation and management of project plans (primarily in MSP) and you will have full responsibility for Project resource & cost planning.
* Senior Project Management experience
* Successful full project lifecycle delivery
* Multiple project disciplines and methodologies
* Oracle/ERP/IT Project experience
* Manufacturing experience
* Supply Chain experience
* Project Planning including Cost Planning
* Change Management ensuring any changes to scope are assessed for impact
* Governance & Reporting (project, programme & portfolio – as appropriate)
* Management of 3rd Party Suppliers and Internal Delivery Teams
* Stakeholder Management Skills
* Project Management certification such as PRINCE2/PMP
* Microsoft Project Skills
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.