This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Transition Manager
Focus of role:
The Transition Manager has accountability for the effective Transition of all services from bid through to delivery. It is a great opportunity to deliver projects, engaging directly with our clients at a senior level, across several geographies (e.g. UK & Nordics) and cross our client sectors (e.g. Public & Private). Our Transition Managers act as a trustworthy partner of our clients and help manage their expectations. Whilst ensuring that service levels are maintained throughout, the Transition Manager will lead and be accountable for the transition project so that they realize planned budget or revenue within costs and meet agreed project objectives by the target dates.
What you do:
Our Transition Managers effectively lead large transitions, end-to-end, through to an agreed conclusion, providing innovation in solution design and maximizing commercial benefit and operational efficiency and ensuring client expectations are met.
The role includes the following key responsibilities:
– You are expected to deliver projects and achieve additional sales engaging directly with our clients at a senior level, across several geographies (e.g. UK & Nordics) and several sectors
– You manage the whole process of transferring services and staff from one location to another or from one service provider to another, you ensure service levels are maintained throughout.
– You run transition projects so that they realize planned budget or revenue within costs and meet agreed project or service level objectives by the target dates.
– You develop innovative, comprehensive, realistic and effective plans that meet client needs and expectations and align with the strategy.
– You operate in difficult, complex or political environments taking full responsibility for outcomes. You represent and promote the group internally and externally including at board level. You develop strategic partnerships and strong relationships with internal and external clients and maximize benefit for all the parties. You help shaping and managing client expectations to grow projects portfolio on the account.
– You generate creative and innovative perspectives using visionary application of technology and constantly look for improvement.
– You lead and build effective teams to meet business objectives and changing market requirements.
What you bring:
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving business environments. Highly credible, you can influence both internally and externally and have a proven track record of service excellence with clients. You work with little supervision, in complex environments. You manage last minute changes calmly and professionally and can work with ambiguity. Through generation of creative and innovative perspectives, you develop alternative solutions. Taking control of difficult situations, you gain client and partner respect. You take calculated risks but exercise caution and take full responsibility for outcomes. You establish consensus and attain agreement.
You demonstrate the following competencies:
– Transition management
– Business & people leadership
– Service & delivery excellence
– Client acquisition & development
– Innovation & capability growth
– Technology awareness & leveraging
– Vendor management
– Risk management
– Continuous service improvement
You also have the subsequent experience and strengths:
– A broad knowledge of relevant sector, with ability to work across a range of projects e.g. Cloud, Data Services, ERP, EUS, Cyber Security, Supply Chain, CRM, Strategy, IT solutions i.e. must understand and be able to work across several offerings (multi-functional).
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.