SAP Global Project Analyst
SAP Global Project Analyst required for a large SAP Programme based in the UK on an initial 6 month contract.
Our client are looking for a proven SAP Global Project Analyst who has the ability to work without any supervision and complete multiple tasks.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include PMO status reporting, coordinating and delivering coordination & administration support to hypercare monitoring teams, providing PDCA & other workstream management support to business leads for the above-mentioned workstreams, mobilising SME resources aligned to key product activities and deliverables, liaising with ERPS programme workstream leads to effectively leverage shared SME resource
* Provides support to the Project/Programme Managers by leading planning, and monitoring major projects from concepts through implementation
* Manages L3 project plan for assigned project, including initiation, coordination and analysis of resource allocation, financial controls and documentation preparation and risk management as required
* Influences global resources to ensure accurate and cohesive plans across complex programme activities
* Manages interdependencies with and between own project(s) and others across the Brexit readiness programme
* Effectively manages changes to project/programme scopes
* Provide inputs for portfolio updates
* Prepares presentation materials for management reports
* Tracks and monitors resources deployed to the project(s)
* Ensures risk management strategies are determined, governed and implemented within and across assigned project(s)
* Degree level education in a relevant discipline
* Considerable knowledge of supply chain management techniques
* Experience working with SAP
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.