This position has been filled
SAP HR Payroll Lead
SAP HR Payroll Team Lead
An experienced SAP HR Payroll Team Lead is needed for our client, a specialist SAP Partner who thrive of their reputation for delivering success and excellence across the SAP HR and SuccessFactors space.
As SAP HR Payroll Team Lead, you will be a part of a successful and experienced team where you will be responsible for the day to day management of SAP consultants, delivering SAP Payroll projects to new and existing clients across the UK.
This is a very visible role where you will be engaging with clients, building relationships, and identifying opportunities to further deliver for future projects within SAP. Leading by example, you will take ownership of the SAP Payroll space, mentoring and leading the team of SAP experts in the migration from ECC to the HANA Cloud.
Home based: With travel to client sites across the UK
Excellent salary & benefits package
Do you have:
• Proven hands on experience in SAP HR Payroll
• Team Lead / management experience
• Excellent customer focus and stakeholder engagement skills
• Experience in migrating ECC to HANA Cloud for SAP EC Payroll (desired)
• Experience in supporting Pre-Sales teams to secure new projects
What you will get:
• The opportunity to truly “own” your area and team make it really successful and lucrative.
• Be considered expert in your field and the SME within SAP Payroll
• Be a part of a team who really support you and encourage success
• Benefit from a great work life balance
SAP Payroll | SAP Team Lead | ECC | SAP EC Payroll | Hana | S/4HANA | Cloud | Manager | HR PY | Consultancy
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.