Oracle Integration Cloud SME
Oracle Integration Cloud SME
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for an Oracle Integration Cloud SME
Main Purpose of Job:
– To provide Oracle Integration Cloud SME within the Marketing DEVOPS team to work with the team to utilise the Integration services to provide connectivity to data
– Able to create and configure integrations/orchestrations (cloud to cloud, on-premise to cloud) for the marketing DEVOPS team to fully take advantage of the PaaS, IaaS and SaaS components of the Oracle Cloud platform available to the team and product owner
– Understanding of Oracle Eloqua marketing SaaS product consumed by the clients Marketing
– Great communication with the wider Marketing team
– Participating in the DEVOPS daily stand up and accountable for delivering own task outcomes
– Peer to Peer knowledge transfer to the DEVOPS team with metrics associated with team skills improvements
– Strive for continuous team improvements in quality and performance
– Investigate Automation of manual tasks and work with the DEVOPS team to implement
– Monitors Oracle service levels and challenge
– Improve incident, problem and performance maintenance, meet SLAs, OLAs and Service Management processes
To participate in the principles of a high performance DEVOPS team:
– DEVOPS Process: Stand ups, Sprints, Planning, Demos & Retros
– Continuous through put of work
– Highlight constraints
– Constant feedback loop for continuous improvements
– Automate repetitive tasks
– Use tooling to avoid manual processing
– Keep ‘work in’ visible
– Create patterns for repeatable tasks
– Has close collaboration with the business Stakeholders to ensure that every delivery is top of the priority list
– Identify skills gaps to elevate DEVOPS team members to Eloqua SME level
– Break fix within agreed SLAs
– To provide a skills KT plan and track on a skills matrix
– To document all training and processes for repeatable use within the DEVOPS team
– Ideally an undergraduate degree in IT or a related discipline.
– Expert professional industry skills in Oracle Integration Cloud typically creating application or scheduled orchestrations from cloud to cloud products and on-premise to cloud. Experience in configuring adaptors and connections.
Functional and Technical Skills:
– Oracle Integration Cloud SME
– Familiar with Oracle Cloud Service
– Familiar with Oracle Eloqua product
– Understanding of Oracle Cloud platform
Communication and Personal Attributes:
– Excellent personal effectiveness, managing own time.
– Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
Problem Solving, Analysis and Reasoning:
– A systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.
– (PDSV) Level 4
– Maintains skills framework, or information about access to standard frameworks.
– Advises on required outcomes for learning or development, from knowledge of skills frameworks and organisational development needs.
– Assists practitioners with the process of creating development plans based on outcome statements.
– Monitors practitioners’ continuing professional development records, ensuring that achievements and enhanced capabilities are recorded and referenced to the outcome statements.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.