SAP S/4HANA Project Manager
SAP Project Manager for a S/4HANA Programme based in Cambridge on a Contract basis for 10 Months initially.
You will need to be a proven, hands on SAP Project Manager with extensive SAP Implementation experience. Multiple FULL Lifecycle SAP Implementation Consultant experience and ability to work unsupervised.
* Has 5+ years’ experience as a senior level Programme Manager, with a proven track record of delivering high profile, SAP related Programme.
* Has done at least 1 end of end implementation of SAP S/4HANA
* Have a good high-level understanding of SAP module, processes etc.
* Have managed teams of people and can demonstrate people management skills.
* Has the formal PMP or Prince 2 qualifications, preferred SAP Activate project manager certified.
* Good communicator (verbal and written).
* Be a confident user of spread sheets/word processing/drawing and mapping /planning software.
* Good understanding of the requirements analysis definition and specification process.
* Has experience working form customer location.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.