Blue Prism Developer
Blue Prism Developer
Whitehall resources are currently looking for a Blue Prism (RPA Tool) Developer
– Total 3-4 years of IT experience with minimum of 1 year developing and implementing automated Blue Prism processes
– Should possess Certification: Accredited (Certified) developer.
– Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
– Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
– Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
– Hands-on & expert experience in .Net Framework. Excellent Analytical skills and the ability to grasp new products and scale up in a very short span of time.
– Strong understanding of other RPA technologies and doing development on the same.
– Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
– Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
– Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
– Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
– Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
– Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interview colleagues, gather business process details and identify solution requirements.
– Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs.
– Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
– A working knowledge of current business processes and the ability to understand new business processes.
– The ability to conceptualise Blue Prism solutions and understand the prescribed Blue Prism design architecture.
– An understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram.
– An aptitude for logic and mathematics.
– An understanding of formal change control procedures and disciplines.
– An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.