SAP RTR Solution Architect
SAP R2R( Record to Report) Solution Architect for a large SAP Programme based in the UK on a Contract basis for 6 months initially.
You will need to be a proven SAP (Record to Report) Solution Architect with extensive experience around SAP Solution Architect Multiple FULL Lifecycle SAP experience and ability to work unsupervised.
* Contributes to required Business Architecture (Infrastructure, Applications, Processes, Information Governance and Security) in collaboration with key suppliers
* Supports development of BTP’s interim and end state architectures and contribute to design of interim and end solutions, and interfaces
* Investigates innovative IT solutions to business problems
* Project manages various BTP sub-projects from time to time
* Maintains effective relationships with systems integrator and other key partners
* Contributes to fit for purpose IT security and information governance, both resistant to unauthorised access and yet user friendly and usable based on their information security model and policies
* Develops disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
* Maximise use of 3rd party and cloud solutions to deliver scalability and unit priced computing
* SAP S4/HANA Simple Finance 1503 SP7 (FICO, MM, PM/EAM, HR, CS/SD, PS/PPM/CPM, REFX, WM)
* Deep knowledge of CS or SD definite advantage
* C4C; Success Factors
* SAP Portal
* Interface architecture
* Mobility including networks, devices, etc.
* Adobe EAM
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.