Whitehall resources are currently looking for a Delivery Lead located in manchester for an initial 7 month contract.
**This role has been deemed as Inside of IR35**
– Schedule management, develop and maintain schedules in Clarity
– Financial management, produce financial reports and analyse cost variances, obtain and manage monthly forecasts for a number of teams within the project, provide input into monthly project M review
– Risk management, identify project risks and dependencies, manage dependencies and enact risk mitigations, recognise the need for escalation and escalate accordingly
– Change management, understand the change management process and be confident in managing change requests (CRs), impacting, pricing engine and CR responses, ensure that change is controlled and configuration managed
– Customer management, initiate and build relationships with a good commercial awareness and understanding of the client business
– Resource Management, define resource requirements for discreet pieces of work, set assignment objectives and conduct assignment reviews, ensure that team members have time codes to record their time accurately
– Proposal management, manage the impacting of discreet pieces of work and CRs, provide input into feasibility and design proposals, develop and present solutions and options for discussion and provide knowledgeable recommendations
– Communication management, provide regular reports to client, line management and for the Account leadership team, chair and minute regular project checkpoints and ad-hoc meetings, provide input into the project governance plan and understand the RACI matrix and organisation structure
– Implementation management, manage the execution and implementation of the project or discreet pieces of work, ensure that handover to live and RFC processes are adhered to, develop and agree necessary trial plans and acceptance criteria with the client, complete the necessary close down activities and provide input into the project evaluation review
Technologies & Skills:
– MS Office
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.