MongoDB | Database Administrator with JAVA experience required for our Client to be based in the UK on a Contract basis for 6 months with extensions.
Our Client is looking for someone work with are a team that has experience with Mongo DB. You will need to be able to support three areas: –
1. Ability to install and manage Mongo DB as a DBA
2. Able to contribute to the discussion around the correct way to model data
3. Ability to Guide the team in the correct way to integrate a Java based application with Mongo DB.
You will need to have Java skills as well as MongoDB and have experience using the two together.
* MongoDB experience
* JAVA expereince
* Oracle Database experience
* Ability to Deploy and maintain MongoDB databases/DB projects
* Experience in establishing procedures for backup/recovery and disaster recovery
* Ability to Administer MongoDB to achieve maximum availability and performance
* Able to Design and implement sharding and indexing strategies for MongoDB
* Excellent Communication Skills
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.