This position has been filled
SAP ABAP Developer
SAP ABAP Developer required for a large SAP Programme based in the UK on an initial 6 month contract basis.
You will need to have proven SAP ABAP Developer and have multiple SAP (full) Project Lifecycles. You will need to have a sleeve rolled up approach and be able to hit the ground running and work without any supervision.
* 10 years+ SAP ABAP Development experience
* Strong knowledge of SAP Functional Modules
* Solid ABAP development experience, debugging skills, code performance tuning, general trouble shooting skills and understanding of standard SAP functionality and the integration across modules
* Strong development experience using the following technical tools/objects: ABAP, SAPscript, Smartforms, Adobe forms, User Exits, Enhancements, Business Add-ins, Enhancement Spots, IDOCs, Data Loads, LSMW, eCatt, BAPIs, RFCs, ALE, ALV
* Highly determined and strong get up and go
* Ability to source own work, being proactive and not needing to be directed
* Excellent analytical and communications skills, able to deal with all levels of management
* Strong communication skills via all platforms
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.