Whitehall Resources require a Java Developer/Engineer to work with a client based in Tyne and Wear.
Resource is required to support an existing client project that is under time pressure to complete. The existing team requires rejuvenation and an element of thought leadership and renewed energy. The role will be based on client site Monday to Friday as team working at this stage is critical.
Core Developer skills:
* JSE (Java Standard Edition) 8 experience – Mandatory
* JEE (Java Enterprise Edition) 6 experience – Mandatory
* JPA (Java Persistence API) / Hibernate – Mandatory
* JSF (Java Server Faces) – Mandatory
* PrimeFaces (or other JSF Plugin library) – Optional
* COBOL experience – Optional
* Tooling (Git/GITLab/Maven) – Mandatory
* Linux / macOS – Mandatory
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.