Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer for a 3 Month contract in West Midlands.
What you’ll do
– You’ll be working very closely with our Salesforce functional consultants to understand the client requirements and developing the solution in Salesforce
– You’ll be confident building solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools, backed by Salesforce Lightning and Apex, we’ll support you through a Salesforce certification plan, investing in your development so you’re always at the top of your game
– You’ll be using Salesforce apps from the extensive eco system to quickly plug in new functionality for our clients such as digital signature capture or artificial intelligence
– Our technical consultants also spend time face to face with end client so we’ll help to develop your professional communication, presentation and design thinking capabilities
What you’ll bring
– You’ll have at least 2+ years of Salesforce technical experience covering one or more of the main clouds, Sales, Service or Marketing clouds
– You’ll have at least 2+ years working on large complex end user or client projects involving several hundred Salesforce end users
– Certified to Salesforce Administrator (ADM201), Platform Developer (PD1) and at least one Consultant certification as a minimum and evidence of progressing for further certification or Trailhead Superbadges
– Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce developers
– Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and/or user stories and translate these into a solution that can be effectively implemented
– Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
– Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors is a plus e.g. Apptus, Mulesoft, Cloudsense, etc.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.