Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Network Architect located in Middlesex for an initial 4 Month Contract.
Activities to be carried out: Network firewall lockdown, network design for vulnerability remediation and privileged access jumpbox implementation.
As part of a security remediation project inclusive of Firewall, group policy and Vulnerability remediation. The Network Architect will be required for defining firewall rules.
The 2 projects require an additional Enterprise / Senior Network Architect to provide support to / consultancy to additional projects.
The candidates should have:
– Excellent Cisco technology knowledge e.g. Cisco 9K switches, FEX, ASA Firewalls, Nexus Fabric Manager, Cisco ACI.
– F5 Bip IP load balancers experience
– FortiGate Firewalls experience
– Cisco minimum CCNP must have Nexus experience
– must have enterprise experience
– nice to have cloud experience
– nice to have security accreditation
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.