Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a PDI Engineer for a 3 month project based in Manchester
The CDS PDI Engineer will work in a mixed supplier team, ingesting data into a Cloudera Hadoop cluster, utilising Pentaho Data Integration for ETL.
Technologies & Technical Skills:
– Cloudera Hadoop platforms (e.g. EDH)
– Pentaho DI
– Experience working with Cloudera Hadoop platforms (e.g. EDH)
– Knowledge of the Data Acquisition Ingestion Pipeline (at least good awareness and understanding of the stages the data goes through, so able to pick up and understand how the spreadsheets work)
– Experience of Pentaho DI development
– Operational support of system components
– Software configuration management/Version control
– Software release management/Release management of service improvements
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.