Business Analyst required by Whitehall Resources on an initial 5 month contract based in Cambridgeshire.
Youll be part of a team of 2-3 business analysts on our clients core site. Acting locally, but delivering globally is key. Team work and independence are essential.
– Minimum 3 years experience
– Business analysis planning
– Stakeholder analysis
– Strategic analysis
– Business process analysis: Value Chain; User Journeys; data flow
– Solution Evaluation
– Design thinking
– Experience of eLN rollouts and biotech/pharmaceutical lab science highly desirable
– Synthetic chemistry, protein chemistry, expression technologies and biological drugs , sample registration, sample management, sample meta data
– Data intensive Biopharmaceutical R&D science, HPC , data migration , compute service provision
– IIBA or BCS certification valuable
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.