Whitehall Resources are looking for 3 Project Managers, 1 based in London and 2 based in Crewe for a 6 Month Period.
As an EU Exit Project Manager you will be part of a team managing a significant and high profile project in the EU exit portfolio.
Two projects will be focused on the imports process and one has a core role in ensuring that core public facing Government communication is updated and ready for publication in the event of a no deal.
We require strong project managers that can particularly demonstrate the following:
– Strong communication and stakeholder skills, in particular dealing with senior colleagues and/or challenging stakeholder environments
– Evidence of successful delivery, in particular where the individual has shown a hands on approach to delivering the desired outcomes
– Strong risk management skills and evidencing the practical application of this.
– Ability to work under pressure and in an agile way.
– Ability to maintain core project documentation (MSP project plan, risk logs etc) and governance structures. Needs to show how these tools have been used to communicate to senior stakeholders
– Ability to maintain an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact
– Business focused PM – working with IT team.
– Relationship management and engage with people.
– Personable and persuade people.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.