This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced Business Analyst to work with a key client based in Croydon.
**This role falls Inside IR35**
* Strong capability to capture and record technical requirements using a variety of approaches (e.g. interview/workshop)
* Able to convert these requirements into the format needed to support a range of delivery projects
* Able to communicate technical information/concepts with technical and non-technical stakeholders/users/internal IT colleagues
* Able to document ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes using a variety of techniques (context, swim-lane)
* Able to research the market for potential products/solutions – speak to suppliers to understand what products can do/arrange demos
* Willingness to explore some of the digital design/user research techniques (e.g. contact user groups not just internal officers) to supplement traditional approaches
* Challenge/question the ‘normal’ way things are done
* General exposure to a range of technical projects
Key projects (initially):
* Technical requirements capture to support our telephony transformation programme (moving from physical desk phones to soft phones and changing the way the contact centre telephony works)
* Analysis of use of complex sharepoint sites so we can migrate them
* Analysis of document management requirements across housing service
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.