This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Network Engineer for a 3 month contract based in Croydon.
– Excellent knowledge of technical and network design
– Good knowledge of enabling technology and innovative and creative problem-solving techniques
– Have a deep understanding of the technical concepts required in their role and understands how these fit into the wider technical landscape
– Knowledge of routers, switches and servers.
– Knowledge of internet, LAN, WAN and wifi.
Essential skills and abilities:
– Good analytical skills
– Working effectively in multi-disciplinary teams
– Good interpersonal skills
– A consistently positive attitude to change
– Creative approach to problem solving in a dynamic environment
– A determination to deliver a high quality of service
– Considerable experience and a good track record in building network solutions
– Experience of architect / design / implement network technologies, solutions and services
– Assessing network needs
– Designing and implementing data network systems
– Must be familiar with and have applied best practices and principles in technical design and implementations
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.