This position has been filled
Oracle Programme Lead Architect
Oracle Programme Lead required with a proven track record of working as a Senior Architect or as a Programme Level Architect, operating across multiple projects or workstreams and has previous experience of ERP programmes, including the finance & reporting side of ERP systems for our Client based in the UK for 12 months.
You will have the ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, understanding of solution trade-offs such as cost, scope, timescale, and balance between long-term strategic and short-term pragmatic considerations and have technical experience of Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
* Experience of designing and implementing architecture solutions based on Oracle Fusion Cloud
* Able to assemble a broad set of technologies and services to create a complete solution to a technical requirement: application software, Middleware, database, NFR, and integration and leverage of appropriate cloud technologies
* Able to present and communicate complex architectural issues clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical audiences from senior stakeholders to agile teams
* Able to work with domain and technology experts to develop the detailed solution architecture required to be implemented.
* Ability to flex style, drive solution strategy and operate with resilience in a pressurised environment to ensure solution design is delivered within the timescales.
* Experience in successfully leading Architecture Blueprinting activities in support of complex transformation programmes
* Extensive experience in managing application transformation programs/projects by defining scope, dependencies and priorities to implement emerging technologies.
* Experience with large transformation programmes
* Senior Architect or Programme Level Architect experience
* Multiple ERP / Oracle Lifecycle experience
* Oracle Fusion Cloud experience
* Excellent Communication Skills
SC Clearance will be required, you will either need to hold SC Clearance OR be able to go through the process of obtaining SC Clearance which will mean you must have been a resident in the UK for a minimum of 5 years.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.