Oracle Solution Architect (Fusion Cloud)
Oracle Solution Architect required with Proven design, planning and implementation experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud for our Client based in the UK for 12 months.
Our Client is currently moving to a Cloud services strategy and is looking for an Oracle Solution Architect who has worked on multiple Oracle Fusion Cloud programmes and has previous experience adopting a Cloud based Strategy.
Provide direction and leadership to all aspects of application architecture, infrastructure and application design. You will need to provide guidance on the selection of IT solutions (including software packages) for projects and be able to evaluate the potential impacts on the business such as license costs, phasing out of legacy systems, training etc.
* Oracle Solution Architecture experience
* Proven design, planning and implementation experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud.
* Proven design, planning and implementation experience with on-premise and cloud hosting
* Strong experience with virtualisation technologies
* Proven design, planning and implementation experience with SQL and Oracle database platforms
* Design, planning and implementation experience with Windows Server Technologies
* Technical design experience with Microsoft Azure and on-premise VMWare hosting platforms.
* Infrastructure planning, integration and deployment
* Awareness of Microsoft licensing models
* Well-developed communication skills
* Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, VPNs, reverse proxies, routing, switching etc.)
* Azure Networking (VNETs, Express Route, VPN Gateway, Traffic Manager, NSGs)
* Security (firewall configuration, IPS/IDS etc.)
* Understanding of common database technologies (e.g. backup/restoration, replication/mirroring)
* Understanding of common internet technologies (e.g. e-mail, web servers, web services)
* Experience designing for disaster recovery
* Storage technologies (SAN, NAS, RAID configuration, caching etc.)
* Experienced producing multi-tiered, load-balanced, redundant infrastructure architectures
* ARM Templates and Windows PowerShell Capabilities
* Holds or can obtain SC Security Clearance
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.