Oracle Fusion Financials & Procurement Consultant
Oracle Fusion Financial & Procurement Functional Consultant
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for an Oracle Fusion Financial & Procurement Functional Consultant for a permanent opportunity in Dubai, UAE.
Job description –
Location: Dubai, UAE
Start Date: ASAP
Monthly Rate: 18-23,000.00 AED (dependant on experience)
Benefits: Standard employee level benefits
Oracle Fusion Financial & Procurement Functional Consultant who can understand business requirements, functional specifications.
The Consultant will:
• Conduct Requirement Gathering/CRP/UAT/ Training sessions with client.
• Work with Client & other team member to configure the system and resolve the issues resulting during or post implementation
• Impact analysis and propose solutions for the enhancement requests
• Perform Unit / System Integration testing
• Good understanding of all the modules GL, AP, AR, CM, FA, PO , Shared INV and SSP (preferably in Education / School but not a must)
Must Have Skills:
• Minimum experience of 4 End to End Implementations
• Extensive Fusion Functional experience
• Exposure to Oracle Apps R12 FIN implementation and minimum 1 or 2 eBusiness project implementation experience is a must
• Good functional knowledge and hands-on experience on Oracle EBS financials (R11i & R12) / Fusion Financials , procurement modules such as AR/AP/GL/FA/CM/PO/ Shared INV/SSP
• Excellent analytical skills and understanding of business process
• Prior experience in managing activities such as Configurations & Migrations with due process adherence
• Experience in providing estimates and responses for RFPs
• Knowledge of Oracle Reporting tools such as FRS, SmartView and languages such as SQL or PL/SQL
• Presentable personality, Solid English written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
• Strong team and individual player
• Maintains composure during all types of situations and is collaborative by nature
• High standards of professionalism, consistently producing high-quality results
• Self-sufficient, independent requiring very little supervision or intervention
• Demonstrate flexibility and openness to bring creative solutions to address issues
• person should be task & deliverable oriented
If you are interested in this position, please apply.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.