Network Infrastructure Engineer
Infrastructure Network Engineer
Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced Infrastructure Network Engineer to work with a key client based in Hampshire
** This role falls inside IR35 **
Your responsibilities will include:
* Switch configuration
* Firewall rule changes
* DHCP, DNS and IP changes
* Vulnerability scanning and implementing remediation work
* Designing and managing delivery of network changes from our third-party supplier
* Trouble shooting connectivity issues and ensuring quality of service
* Configuring Citrix NetScaler to implement changes to load balancing, WAF, security protocols and web re-directs
To be suitable for these opportunities; you must have knowledge & experience in:
* Checkpoint and Palo Alto Firewall Policy management.
* Extreme/Dell or Cisco switching/routing
* Nessus Vulnerability Scanning
* Network Security principles
* Unified Comms and Avaya Telephony
* Experience of working with Citrix NetScaler for load balancing, WAF and/or to manage security protocols.
* Good communication skills with experience of working in a project environment
* Assessing risk
* Following change management procedures
* Working in an organisation that follows ITIL processes.
* Especially interested in an engineer with Firewalls experience, particularly with Check Point and
Palo Alto. Switching skills / experience is also highly desirable.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.