This position has been filled
SD-WAN Project Manager
SD-WAN Project Manager – Helsingborg, Sweden
Whitehall Resources are looking for an SD-WAN Project Manager to work in Helsingborg, Sweden.
Start Date – 12/08/2019
Duration – 8 Months +
WAN 5.0 is a technology shift replacing the current hybrid-WAN with SD-WAN (Software-Defined – WAN), enabling the separation of management and control from the actual data transport in the network. This will allow our client to change the delivery and operating models to improve efficiency and cost of the wide-area network (WAN), by providing:
• More control of the WAN and less dependency of the ISP providers and external vendors.
• Higher flexibility by dynamically optimize network traffic routing to make better use of the total bandwidth capacity.
• Reduced TCO for the clients WAN by replacing the MPLS / Internet set-up with a comparable and less expensive solutions
• Extensive experience from managing and controlling large/major global projects.
• Good knowledge of different project methodologies such as waterfall and agile.
• Solid experience from managing procurement and vendor relationship.
• Preferably having knowledge in network engineering, and in specific SDN technology.
• Deliver within decided scope, time & budget – and mastering the different aspects of project management such as stakeholder-, risk- and dependency management.
• Have great communication and good interpersonal skills, drive and integrity.
• Be result-oriented and take ownership of the project.
• Master the concept of steering senior specialists with strong opinions and delegate the decisions to the subject management experts when required.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Harris on +44 1206 212 101
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and internationally
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.