This position has been filled
IBM ODM Developer
IBM ODM Developer
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a IBM ODM Developer for a 3 month (extendable) opportunity for a client in Overijssel, Netherlands.
Location: Overijssel, Netherlands
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months (extendable)
Hours per week: 40
You will work for our clients direct end customer in the Deventer region, we are looking for an experienced IBM ODM developer with experience in converting business requirements into ODM rule sets.
Analysing business requirements and building associated sets of rules for solutions based on IBM-ODM and IBM-BPM are part of your work. The BPM building block is seen as a means to achieve strategic objectives in the medium term by shortening the time to market and building more agile solutions compared to standard Java coded application.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as an IBM-ODM developer
• Experience with converting business requirements into ODM rule sets
• Being able to work well together in international teams.
• Focused on knowledge sharing / transfer
• Communicative skills in English language.
• Knowledge of IBM-BPMS, Java
• Knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Splunk, Web services, JPA, Gherkin
• Knowledge of OWASP, Scrum / agile
• Knowledge of Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, and Confluence
• Knowledge of test frameworks such as JUnit, Cucumber, Fitnesse, Selenium and or Robot Framework
• Knowledge of IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS), DB2, MQ
• Relevant and recent knowledge of the Tax Authorities is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please apply.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.