This position has been filled
MS Dynamics Developer
Microsoft Dynamics Developer urgently required by Whitehall Resources on an initial 5 month contract based in Cheshire.
Essential Skills & Experience:
– Dynamics CRM SME preferably with Case Management experience
– Providing in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and evaluating customers business processes against the standard CRM functionality.
– Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM 365.
– Experience of working in different Dynamics Modules.
– Creative thinking with CRM solutions
– Excellent communication.
– Good team working.
– Will be required to develop technical documentation and carry out hand over.
– Have worked within the UK public sector.
– Dynamics Case management, CRM Configuration, Customization, Java Script, Plug Ins, Workflows/Custom Workflow Activity, ASP.Net, C#, SSIS & SSRS, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, PowerBI
– Design & Development of new modules in Dynamics 365 CRM.
– Experience of Agile working methods (Scrum / Kanban)
Desirable Skills & Experience:
– Knowledge and experience of integrating with JAVA technology stack
– Take care of production deployments of New changes/ Enhancements / Bug fixes etc.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.