SAP Technical Architect (Cloud Platform)
SAP Technical Architect is required for our Client based in the UK on an on-going SAP Programme for 6 months with potential extensions.
* You will support and lead business facing development teams to deliver primarily Sap Cloud Platform based digital solutions.
* You will provide significant SME expertise to support the technical integration and build of new existing and architectural components as part of product delivery.
* You will size and articulate proposed solutions to the wider IT organisation and business at many different levels of the organisation.
* You will build and revise a backlog of business requirements to meet the changing needs of the business in conjunction with product managers.
* Working closely with partners, including senior leaders in IT&S and commercial teams, you will agree objectives of the various products and ensure effective and efficient implementation of those objectives.
* You will act as a visionary for new technologies that cloud platforms (primarily SAP cloud platform) provides, guiding the business in the art-of-the-possible with those technologies.
* You will be able to re-act to changing priorities of the business and effectively manage resources to those priorities.
* You will manage partner resources to enable a flexible development pool as required to meet those priorities.
* You will agree and meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
* You will produce development metrics (burn down, burn up reports), plan software releases, and anticipate and react to change.
* Experience in the delivery of digital solutions using the SAP Cloud Platform, and or SAP Fiori/UI5.
* Experience leading a team of developers across multiple locations to sometimes tight deadlines.
* Ability to manage stakeholders in the delivery of projects and solutions, sometimes senior.
* Experience of Agile SDLCs, particularly Scrum and Kanban.
* Experience of utilising devops tooling to help manage the Agile sprint cycles.
* Experience in outlining and tracking product delivery and showing it’s impact on the business value chain.
* Experience and understanding of the delivery of secure and business critical digital applications
* Ability to quickly understand business processes and problems and provide potential solutions to resolve them and drive value to the business
* Ability to understand and manage the financial, procurement, and staff management aspects of projects, bringing in capability from other suppliers, locations as required.
* SAP related business process knowledge of one or more areas of Finance, Procurement, Plant Maintenance, Sales
* Design experience in secure integration and authentication technologies.
* Experience in outlining and tracking product delivery and it’s impact on the business value chain.
* Understanding of the architectures and ability to deliver solutions on a variety of cloud based PaaS and IaaS solutions
* Experience of managing solution delivery with multiple partner organisations.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.