This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced UX Designer to work with a key client in Worthing.
* Produce design concepts for digital services, often working to very tight deadlines, and work with front end developers to implement those concepts
* Work with user researchers to ensure all output, internal and external, is well designed and user focused
* Design and create communication material ensuring all elements are well designed, consistent and user focused
* Partner with colleagues to facilitate a consistent user experience, including by designing reusable elements of a digital service
* Build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts
* Proactively seek new learning opportunities and look to continually improve by gaining feedback from your peers and the business
* Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally
* Practical experience in designing interfaces and transaction flows for the web
* Ability to prototype for the web & design in browser
* A good basic understanding of web technologies and how they affect design, including accessibility
* Experience of web and mobile application interface design
* Core skills: sketching, design production, hand-coded HTML & CSS, rapid prototyping
* Responsive web interactions design for mobile devices.
* Experience in researching design with users
* Service design experience, including user journey mapping
* Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.