This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Product Manager
– The Product Manager works with the team to create and run one or more outstanding digital services that meet well-defined user needs, in line with the Digital by Default Service Standard.
– Work with the Digital Service Manager to develop and communicate the overall vision of the product being developed.
– Work with business analysts, user researchers and designers to turn usage data, user research outputs and user feedback into actionable insights that drive service design and prioritisation of service improvements for digital and assisted digital channels.
– Represents the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to one or more Agile Delivery Teams, being the first source of information about the problem domain for the Team.
– Represents the work of the Agile Delivery Team to the stakeholder community.
– Prioritise and maintain the Product backlog, collaborating with Business Analysts and Developers to create and refine user stories that deliver valuable digital services; w/w Stakeholders (and Feature Owners) generates Product Backlog in Inception phase C.
– Ensure the maximum possible take-up of your digital service and specify/manage the requirements for assisted digital activity to supplement this.
– Actively participate in networking and training with Service Managers and Product Managers and share agile best practice and learning.
– Build resilience and responsiveness in the organisation by being open and honest about risks and challenges and the actions required to address unexpected developments.
– Keep continually abreast of changes to user habits, preferences and behaviours across various digital platforms, and their implications for successful delivery of digital services.
– Educates the team in the business domain Is accountable for requirements gathering activities and is an active participant in modelling helps gain access to expert stakeholders.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.