Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAS Engineer based in West Sussex for an initial 6-month contract.
*** The successful candidate must be SC Eligible ***
The Developer will work within a Development team, and may be involved in development of new products and maintenance of existing products.
– Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards
– Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose
– Assisting the Team Leader in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion
– Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required
– Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Team Leader, including negotiation with other teams as necessary
– Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary
– Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
– Base SAS
– SAS EG
– SAS Admin Console
– UNIX Admin
– Unix Scripting
– MS Office tools
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.