Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a DevOps expert for our Client based in Sweden on a Contract basis for 6 weeks with potential extensions.
Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker in Production environment to:
– Install, test, maintain, monitor and patch a High Availability (3 masters) K8s v1.12 or higher cluster with registry in a Private Cloud.
– Define and manage all our Clients surrounding security aspects (RBAC, namespaces, firewall, TLS/SSL cert, etc.)
– Set up monitoring CNE open source tools like Prometheus, cAdvisor, exporter, and logging platform ELK.
– Create & modify YAML deployment, service, replicaset, POD descriptor files and HELM charts.
– Debug/troubleshoot all platform/container issues.
Must be familiar with:
– Linux OEL or RHEL 7 mandatory (2-3 yrs min), including storage cluster management (gluster, LV).
– Networking debugging admin tools (firewall, routing, proxy, load balancing).
– DevOps scripting & testing tools, (eg. Ansible).
Would be a plus if has:
– Kafka deployment experience, Oracle DB12.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.