Solutions Architect required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 3 month contract based in Shropshire
Skills and experience required:
– Hands-on Cloud Experience (AWS or Azure)
– Engineering Skills on Windows and/or Linux platforms.
– Client stakeholder management
– Concise verbal and written skills
– Ability to design solutions
– Undertake solution/delivery architect role – be a member of the team that designs and delivers the migration of existing services to Cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, Oracle etc).
– Deliver the low-level design and migration activities.
– Work with the engineers to provide support and direction for the deployments.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.