Agile Product Owner
Agile Product Owner Role
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for an Agile Product Owner for a key client based in West Yorkshire.
* Work with the Digital Service Manager to develop and communicate the overall vision of the product being developed; Work with business analysts, user researchers and designers to turn usage data, user research outputs and user feedback into actionable insights that drive service design and prioritisation of service improvements for digital and assisted digital channels Represents the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to one or more Agile Delivery
* Teams, being the first source of information about the problem domain for the Team. Represents the work of the Agile Delivery Team to the stakeholder community.
* Use agile methodologies to identify near-term and long-term priorities, work with your Agile Delivery Manager/Scrum Master to maximise visibility of those plans, and enable your team to release frequent service improvements that deliver real value for users.
* Direct the development of user-driven prototypes to test potential new features with users in order to explore potential improvements to the existing service;
* Prioritise and maintain the Product backlog, collaborating with Business Analysts and Developers to create and refine user stories that deliver valuable digital services; w/w Stakeholders (and Feature Owners) generates Product Backlog in Inception phase Clearly expresses Product Backlog items Prioritizes requirements defects, other items in Product Backlog according to business value and technical risk
* Ensure the maximum possible take-up of your digital service and specify/manage the requirements for assisted digital activity to supplement this;
* Actively participate in networking and training with Service Managers and Product Managers and share agile best practice and learning;
* Build resilience and responsiveness in the organisation by being open and honest about risks and challenges and the actions required to address unexpected developments.
* Keep continually abreast of changes to user habits, preferences and behaviours across various digital platforms, and their implications for successful delivery of digital services.
* Represents the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to one or more Agile Delivery Teams, being the first source of information about the problem domain for the Team. Represents the work of the Agile Delivery Team to the stakeholder community. The Product Managers decisions are visible in the content and ordering of the Product Backlog.
* Educates the team in the business domain Is accountable for requirements gathering activities and is an active participant in modelling Helps gain access to expert stakeholders.
* Strong requirements and business analysis skills, Agile methodologies & techniques
* Jira & Confluence
* Strong communication and leadership
* Ability to build teams and improve working practices
* Ability to build common standards and best practices in line with strategy and team ownership
* Ability to enforce the use of process to enforce best practice in line with policy and procedure
* Problem solving skills for both people and technical
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.