SAP ABAP Lead
SAP ABAP Lead required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 6 month contract based in Derbyshire
– Onshore ABAP lead – SAP areas Sales and Distribution (SD) and Material Management (MM)
– Developing ABAP application in line with our clients, and the end clients, development standards
– Unit testing ABAP application to ensure it meets the functional specification
– Working with SME’s to integrate with data sources and solutions where appropriate
– Working with offshore team
– To demonstrate ABAP application to client during development to elicit feedback
– To help with the design of test scenarios and test scripts.
– Reporting progress to the project manager
– Escalating issues to the project manager
– Identifying and communicating any risks to the project manager
Skills / Attributes Required:
– Demonstrable ABAP development experience
– Demonstrable experience of writing unit tests
– A proven track record in SAP ABAP development in SD and/or FICO areas
– End to end experience of the project lifecycle
– Proven experience interacting directly with end users.
– Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.