Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Delivery Manager
– The Delivery Manager will take responsibility for the successful delivery of large, complex, or high impact projects through one or more highly skilled, cross-functional, teams, as well as defining, monitoring and amending the processes and structures necessary to achieve this.
– You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
– You’ll be adept at breaking down barriers for your team or teams, providing leadership and planning at high level as well as getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
– This is a demanding role where you will need to engage across businesses to ensure that business requirements are understood and translated into operational plans that deliver tangible benefits.
– This will involve managing and monitoring staffing requirements and resource plans; interdependencies and project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies; escalating where necessary through the correct channels.
– Using best practices of Agile and Lean principles and methodologies you will ensure that the project is delivered on time and to the specified quality.
– You will work closely with Scrum Masters on agile projects to deliver the required technical artefacts.
– Led successful delivery of enterprise software.
– Successfully applied Agile/XP/Scrum/Kanban practices and introduced Agile techniques.
– An understanding of how Agile practices help deliver quality products and services at scale.
– Experience in promoting/coaching agile practices across an organisation.
– Experience in managing cross-functional teams.
– Experience of scaling Agile within a delivery programme.
– Experience of administrating JIRA, JIRA Agile and Confluence.
– Strong understanding of software development principals and solution architecture.
– Understanding of the digital landscape.
– Flexible in working practices.
– Exceptional people skills including ability to command the confidence from stakeholders, team members and business sponsors.
– Experience of managing the on-boarding of new staff and addressing the risks when the dynamics of a Scrum team changes.
– Knowledge and experience of delivery within a Service Oriented Architecture.
– Knowledge of Business Process Management tools, their use and delivery.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.