SAP Project Manager
SAP Project Manager required for a leading end user SAP ECC 6.0 Project, based in the UK on a Contract basis for an initial 6 months.
Our client are looking for a proven SAP Project Manager who can hit the ground running and work without any supervision.
This role is part of the Finance Transformation Programme of work but this role will be to manage, from inception, a new part of this Programme specifically focussed on Group Manufacturing.
The Project Manager role leads business and transformation projects, ensures that they align to the vision and business strategy, and that true business value is delivered to the customer as a result.
Having a strong partnership with the business customer driving the demand for the solution is critical to success in this role. In this role, the Project Manager must also have experience of delivery success in the domain of Group manufacturing – including cost accounting standards and specifically product costing, manufacturing variances, Value of Production, inventory etc. Delivering with an SAP data foundation is also required.
* SAP Project / Programme Management experience
* Good stakeholder Management experience
* Experience of working with onshore and offshore suppliers
* Comfortable working within a fluid project/environment (Changing milestones)
* Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
* Multiple full SAP project lifecycle experience
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.