This position has been filled
SAP ABAP Developer
SAP ABAP Developer
Whitehall Resources are looking for an SAP ABAP Developer based in West Sussex for a 6-month period.
All round ABAP developer who may specialise in the technical areas of BRF+ and Adobe Forms, to support an ECC6.0 PSCD system. The developer will be required to support and deliver all WRICEF elements (Workflow, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) on an EhP5 TRM (Tax and Revenue Management) system that makes use of the most up to date technologies including; BRF+, Adobe Interactive forms and ABAP Webdynpro.
The Developer will work within a Development team and may be involved in development of new products and maintenance of existing products.
– ABAP, CRM WEB UI, UI5
– BRF+, ADOBE Interactive Forms
– Agile methodologies, JIRA, CONFLUENCE
– REVTRAC, SAP SOLUTION MANAGER
– SAP PORTAL, PI, CRM
– Knowledge of AGILE
– Waterfall methodology
– OO Analysis & Design techniques
– Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards
– Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose
– Assisting the Team Leader in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion
– Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required
– Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Team Leader, including negotiation with other teams as necessary
– Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary
– Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
– Knowledge of AGILE, Waterfall methodology, ABAP, OO Analysis & Design techniques
– Full knowledge of the development lifecycle
– Awareness of Risk, Change & Problem Management
– Awareness of Configuration Management
– SAP PSCD/TRM
– Good written and verbal communication skills,
– Problem solving and creativity skills
– Honesty and Integrity
– Eagerness to learn
– Drive and energy
– Professional appearance.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.