SAP Product Costing Consultant
A SAP PC (Product Costing) Consultant is currently required by our Client for a long term contract to provide expert knowledge, support and leadership for a large SAP Programme in the UK.
You will need to be a proven, tried and tested SAP PC (Product Costing) Consultant with full end to end Project lifecycle Implementation experience. You will need to have a sleeves rolled up approach and happy to hit the ground running.
* Experience of end-to-end market/site implementation project lifecycles
* Experience in inventory valuation and profit calculation related intercompany processes, consolidation, standard costing and transfer pricing
* Experience on Material Ledger with Actual costing is preferred (CO-PC-ACT-ML, CO-PC-ACT-ML-AVR)
* Demonstrated breadth of knowledge and solution delivery experience across the end-to-end inventory valuation process, acquired through multiple hands-on roles in global SAP implementations
* Experience in roll-out of a global template (configuration, testing, data migration, cutover, ELS)
* Knowledge and experience of SAP solutions
* Knowledge of external and internal best practices relevant to aligned process area
* Demonstrated ability to understand Finance Processes, including but not limited to CO-CCA, PCA, CO-PC, GL, AP, Balance Sheets, P&L
* Strong interpersonal skills. Capable of working effectively in large, complex cross functional teams, capable of building relationships across different stakeholders and functional groups
* Solution oriented and problem solving
* Dynamic, flexible, team player and result driven
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.