Application Architect required by Whitehall Resources for a 3 Year project assignment for our client based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
– 5+ Years broad architecture skills, covering application, infrastructure, data & integration especially
– Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
– Microsoft BizTalk Server
– IBM WebSphere Application Server
– IBM HTTP Server
– IBM WebSphere MQ Series
– IBM WebSphere Messaging Broker
– TomEE & Apache
– Technical degree or equivalent experience required; Computer Science background desired
– Strong experience with defining and managing architecture and technology standards and governance.
– Experience with enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, Gartner, etc.) and best practices is a very strong asset
– 5+ years design & implementation experience on complex, large scale distributed applications
– Systems design experience, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and other methods
– Sound understanding and experience of contemporary paradigms, such as DevOps and Agile
– Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
– Experience in developing in Java & .Net
– Hands-on experience with different storage solutions
– Experience with scalable networking technologies (e.g. Load Balancers, Firewalls) and web standards (e.g. Webservice, REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
Duties and Responsibility:
– Design and deliver complex cross-domain solutions encompassing various Technologies
– Participate in or drive deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when implementing these technology solutions
– Work with internal teams, customer technical teams, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful solutions
– Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex technical challenges, and establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers’ organization
Start Date is 20th September 2019!
Please Apply Now!!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.