Infrastructure Architect required by Whitehall Resources for a 3 year project assignment for our client based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
– 5+ Years Broad architecture skills, covering application, infrastructure, data & integration especially
– MS Windows – HP UX – IBM AIX – RHEL – Sun Solaris
– VMware (vCenter Enterprise -ESXI – vRealize Operations – Horizon)
– HP (Integrity Superdome/itaium – Blad Servers – Rack-Mounted Servers)
– HPE HW Management (iLO – OA – OneView)
– Systems Management (Microsoft SCOM – VMware vRA & vRB –Airwatch)
– EMC Storage (isilon NAS – XtremIO – VMAX – Vplex – SMC – CLI – ECC)
– IBM Storage (San Volume Controller – V7000 – VSC – Spectrum)
– Load Balancing (F5 BIG-IP – Microsoft Network Load Balancer – IBM WebSphere Network Dispatcher)
– Technical degree or equivalent experience required; Computer Science background desired
– Strong experience with defining and managing architecture and technology standards and governance.
– Experience with enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, Gartner, etc.) and best practices is a very strong asset
– 5+ years design & implementation experience on complex, large scale distributed Infrastructure
– ITIL v3 Foundations certification a strong asset
– Expert knowledge and experience leading the design of IT infrastructure domains, including virtualization, storage, backup, data/voice/converged networks & desktop
– Superior knowledge and experience managing and implementing business technology resiliency / high-availability designs and operations, inclusive of front-end (web and mobile) and back-end supporting capabilities
– Expert understanding of typical multi-tier architectures: web services, database management systems, enterprise service bus, loose coupling / stateless systems, content delivery, etc.
– Strong experience with defining and managing architecture and technology standards and governance. Experience with enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, Gartner, etc.) and best practices is a very strong asset
– Knowledge of and experience with information security practices and principles as applicable to implementing within IT infrastructure designs
– Expert knowledge and experience of Microsoft technologies
Start Date is 20/09/19
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.