EMC Storage Professional
EMC Storage Professional
EMC Storage Professional required by Whitehall Resources for a 3 Year project assignment with our client based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Experience & Skills Required:
– Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related IT degree
– 10+ Years Experience Working as part of an IT Team managing storage and backups systems
– Demonstrated experience in administration, monitoring and support of various Dell/EMC systems (VNX SAN/NAS or other SAN/NAS platform, Avamar, Data Domain, VMAX, VPLEX, etc.)
– Demonstrated experience in storage and backup solution design as well as operational support for VMWare, Oracle, SQL or other applications
– Strong background in TCP/IP, DNS and other network services that are required in an enterprise environment.
– Excellent working knowledge of RAID types and their application in production systems
– Strong understanding of performance monitoring and tuning
– Experience and understanding of SAN Fabric Switches, specifically Brocade.
– Problem Solving: should be able to anticipate problems, see how a problem and its solution will affect others, gather information prior to making decisions, weigh alternatives against objectives, and arrive at a reasonable solution.
Duties and Responsibility:
– Design, install, and engineer new storage purchases; facilitate appropriate renewals
– Perform analysis on capacity; plan and conduct risk management analysis; Make recommendations and assist in strategic decision
– Maintain and evolve the Disaster Recovery planning, testing and response for the enterprise
– Provide liaison support for IT consulting companies and vendors as needed
– Maintain and expand the existing storage and backup strategies and infrastructure
– Perform daily health checks and provide status report of storage systems
– Perform daily review of backup jobs for to ensure data backups are fully functional
– Work with other IT and application teams to implement automation of their processes and improved monitoring of their systems
– Install, configure and maintain storage and backup systems as required to support business needs including SAN, NAS, Avamar, and other data storage platforms
Start Date is 20th September 2019!!
Please Apply Now!!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.