This position has been filled
SAP Payroll Consultant
SAP Payroll & HR Consultant required for a large SAP ECC 6.0 Programme based in the UK on an initial 3 month contract basis.
You will need to have proven SAP Payroll Consultant and have multiple SAP (full) Project Lifecycles. You will need to have a sleeve rolled up approach and be able to hit the ground running and work without any supervision.
* SAP UK Payroll experience
* PA (Personnel Administration), OM (Organisational Management) and TM (Time Management) skills
* SAP HR (Human Resources) experience
* Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
* Multiple full project lifecycles)
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.