Middleware Specialist required urgently by Whitehall Resources for a 3 Year project assignment with our client based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Mandatory Skills and Experiences:
– 4-6 Years development and operation and Administration experience using IBM Integration Product such as Message Broker , MQ and Java
– 4+ Years design experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and services development and operation using IBM Enterprise Service Bus
– 4+ years development and operation experience of distributed systems with a focus on backend integration and orchestration of services Required
– 4+ years WebService & REST & Java Services development.
– Ability to propose, document, and implement software project lifecycle solutions (software and documentation)
– Ability to translate/interpret business requirements to technical requirements and deliverables
– Ability to think and operate at an enterprise level
– Advanced knowledge with integration tools and services using Oralce ADF, Java, along with web services technologies and tools (WSDL, SOAP, XML, XSD, XSLT and XQuery).
– Excellent written and oral communication skills with technical and business teams.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
– Experience with IBM Websphere , IBM Inetgartion Bus (Message Broker) , MQ
– 5+ years experience with XML, XSD and XSLT development
– Experience delivering SOA solutions by integrating applications and services Message queue development and integration or equivalent (IBM MQ preferred)
– Test Driven Development experience Ability to create conceptual models and conceptual solutions
– Delivery experience in SOA project space
– Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
Start Date is 20th September 2019!!
Please Apply Now!!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.