ITSM Expert urgently required by Whitehall Resources for a 3 Year project assignment with our client based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
– 10-15 Years Experience in ITSM practice in managing various ITIL process roles Incident manager, Problem manager, Change manager, Asset and Configuration manager…etc.
– ITIL 2011 Expert Certified, Knowledge of ITSM Tools
– Capability to deliver ITIL Foundation & Intermediate Trainings
– Excellent team management skills and inter-personal skills
– Excellent Presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and facilitation skills
– Good documentation and process flow diagramming skills
– Graduate in Management / Engineering / Computer sciences
Duties and Responsibility:
– As a cross functions lead, act as a single point of contact for the execution of ITIL Processes like incident management, problem management, change management, etc.
– Implement & contribute with other divisions to achieve ISO 20000, 27001
– Capable to connect, update and manage discussions with the customer for all in-scope infrastructure related technical services Networking, Servers, VMware, Storage …etc.
– Capable to drive and collaborate with multiple stakeholders on day to day operations to bring in coordination across the technical towers
– Lead the ITIL Process resources to achieve the Process KPIs and Service level targets
– Act as a crisis manager during the occurrence of critical incidents, guide Pro-active problem management, address critical issues to avoid change failures, ensure up-to-date maintenance of CMDB, achieving the Availability and capacity targets
– Ensuring the Process adherence, meeting the quality norms of the customer
– Driving the internal audits, define and drive service improvement programs based on the external audit findings
– Report the Customer on all Process areas as per the Contractual agreements (SLCs)
– Manage IT Operation Management staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
– Analyze IT Operation Management costs, value and risks of IT Services to advise management and suggest actions
– Maintaining consistent service availability across all IT Operation Sites by implementing disaster recovery, fault tolerance plans, reliable backups for all systems and connections
– Manage cross Service Lifecycle analysis, management and integration
– Design & development of Operation Plan, Operation Schedule, Standard Operation Processes, SLAs & Service Catalog as per the Operation Contract
– Maintain process maturity and CSI at prescribed levels
Start Date is 20th September 2019!!
Please Apply Now!!!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.