This position has been filled
SAP OCM Lead
SAP OCM Lead.
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP OCM Lead for a contractual role in Saudi Arabia.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: 6 months
Scope of OCM Services, Client will work with the Licensee to perform the following activities:
• Create an OCM approach, strategy and plan
• Assist the Licensee to establish an enabled OCM team and change agent network
• Create the following Licensee specific OCM interventions:
o OCM governance (OCM programme & project management)
o Stakeholder management
o Organisational alignment
o Communications management
o Change monitoring & readiness
• Perform workshop facilitation
• Define and perform OCM quality assurances.
The client is implementing – Ariba, Success Factors, C4C and IFRS
3.1 OCM Launch / Setup
The Licensee’s specific OCM requirements are identified, prioritised, structured, and planned. This is completed in Explore and contains the following activities:
• Design OCM plan and setup the OCM roadmap
• Support the Licensee to select and build OCM team members and define OCM roles
• Conduct OCM internal kick off and OCM team high-level training.
The governance approach for the SAP OCM activities is set up in Explore and includes processes, roles, structures, decision-making requirements and accountabilities necessary to drive project success and sustain change.
This will include:
• Review project governance
• Design and review OCM risk assessment
• Review escalation management, success metrics
• Support continuous improvement.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.