This position has been filled
DevOps Engineer - SC Cleared
DevOps Engineer – SC Cleared
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer – SC Cleared
– Working within an agile context with the use of CI.
– Articulate a logical design, and understand how this translates to physical infrastructure.
– Experience with defining and working with the constraint of NFRs such as cost, scalability, availability.
– Work with the principals the Client use when making strategic and long-term decisions.
– Jenkins or any other CI/CD tool.
– Programming languages like Python/Groovy.
– Kubernetes (helm an advantage).
– Git (good knowledge of git workflow).
– ELK Stack / Dashboarding / logging.
– Good understanding of microservices design & development.
Nice to Have:
– Hashicorp tools (Packer, Consul, Vault, etc).
– Collaboration tools (Git, Jira, Confluence, etc).
– Nginx and other networking technologies.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.