Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Test Manager for a 3 month contract based in Telford
– Manage the overall End to End Testing Lifecycle for Programmes/Projects.
– The production of key Test artefacts (Test Strategies, Plans, Approaches, Schedules).
– Ensure identification, mitigation and closure of product risks.
– Provide assurance and governance across all testing phases.
– Stakeholder management at all levels.
– Provide progress reports, including risk mitigation, as directed.
– Implementation and co-ordination of the End-to-End Assurance and Test Strategy in the systems development life cycle
– Provision of technical direction and governance (for Assurance and Testing), liaison with the client test authority to ensure consistent interpretation of our mutual test strategies
– Product delivery implementation activities, managing deliverables, project budgets, planning and forecasting, involved in recruitment and rotation plans, providing test direction for the area
– Analysing new work and changes to existing projects to estimate the effort needed and to determine people and test environment requirements
– Producing the project test strategy and/or test approach
– Creating detailed test schedules, including identifying the dependencies on other areas
– Ensuring all subordinate test documentation is produced by the appropriate individual and reviewed
– Planning and managing all test stages for the project including co-ordination with external teams and attending project checkpoint meetings
– Authorising the completion of test stages and arranging sign-off with the client and other key stakeholders
– Coaching and mentoring more inexperienced TM/TLs
– Experienced in MicroSoft Project
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.